Sunday, September 21, 2008

About this Blog

I am creating this blog for all women to post information on prenatal, pregnancy, postpartum, and anything after child rearing. There is a lot of information out there on becoming a healthier you. I hope that by posting on this site, women can get help with certain issues, and also help others. I just had a baby and noticed that in the hospital the nurses and doctors talk to you about everything BUT postpartum hormones, "the blues", or even postpartum depression. Why is this not mentioned, and how can we get helpful information out to others? So I hope that by creating this blog, we as women can help eachother on information that isn't passed down to us by health professionals. By reading the posts on this blog, you will become more informed on how to help yourself become more healthy, and the do's and don'ts of a healthy lifestyle! If you would like to create a post on this blog, please let us know through making a comment on one of the posts. Thanks!Let's get this party started!

2 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I'm very excited for this blog. I'll be able to learn a lot, so may be i wont be so scared when the time comes.

Becky Maness said...

I would love to contribute. I have studied hormones lots. I guess you know they have been wacked for years. Since I'm pre-menapausal I've been researching and would love to share my findings
Becky